Wednesday, April 01, 2009

James van Riemsdyk Goes Pro *UPDATE*

Official Site with statement from van Riemsdyk.
"UNH has played a crucial role in preparing me for this important next step in my hockey career and I shall be forever grateful. I fully intend to complete my academic obligations for the current second semester."

Flyers' Release
The Philadelphia Flyers announced that they have signed 6’3”, 205-pound left wing James van Riemsdyk to a multiyear entry-level contract beginning with the 2009-10 season

From the Phantoms' Website.
The Flyers announced today that James vanRiemsdyk has signed an entry-level contract beginning with the 2009-10 season, and will join the Phantoms on an amateur tryout contract for the rest of the current season. He's expected to make his pro debut tonight when the Phantoms host Albany.

**After The First Game**(video)

Best of luck, James!

Go 'Cats!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Apr 6, 2009, 8:31:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, what a bummer for us UNH fans. Best of luck to James.

Apr 8, 2009, 1:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2