Monday, March 30, 2009

WHM



Sunday's Game.

I can't really say it any better than it's already been said.

Sneaking By - Scott Weighart (USCHO)
In any event, it was an excruciating and bitter end for a team that deserved a better fate.

and the one I think that captures it best

New Hampshire Can't Cash In On Chances - Scott McLaughlin (CHN)
After the Wildcats gave it everything they had only to come up short all night, it was only fitting that the Terriers' winning goal was the final tough-luck break in UNH's season.

There are just some things that you can't control.

The coaches were absolutely masterful in preparing this team and even with the loss of Joe Charlebois and Danny Dries they had their squad fired up enough to outgun the top ranked team in the nation.

I love the way the guys played and Wildcat Nation is truly proud of this team.

Let's have a look, actually a listen, back on 2008-2009.

More to come.



Go 'Cats!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Vittum said...

Long time reader and haven't commented before but I think this is a fitting time to do it. I've been following UNH since I was a kid, been a season ticket holder since 2000, and also a graduate. I have to say that this has been my favorite team to cheer for by far. This whole season was up and down and when I thought it was over they would pull me back in. I was there last night and it's one of the best games I've seen UNH play. It was a heartbreaking loss but I was proud to be wearing my UNH jersey and gave them a huge hand when they lifted their sticks at center ice. The 2009-2010 season can't start soon enough.

Mar 30, 2009, 9:51:00 PM  
Blogger THE UNH MEN'S HOCKEY BLOGGER GUY said...

I couldn't agree more, Vic!

Bring on 2009-2010 but we'll never forget 3/28/09!

Go 'Cats!

Apr 2, 2009, 8:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2