Friday, December 19, 2008

B2 Cable Online

This is what I'm talking about.

While the quality is nothing to rave about I'm not about to look a gift horse in the mouth. I'm excited about this one, Nation.

B2 Networks has launched their free B2 Cable channel online.

Right now you can watch ECHL & SPHL pro hockey, you can watch NCAA's Mens & Womens hockey, you can watch USHL junior hockey (I'm watching the Chicago Steel's last game getting a look at Future 'Cat Brett Kostolansky), and more!

As far as I can tell you can't select anything other than what is being shown for the respective leagues but did I mention it's free!?

You can select from a variety of sports at the title-linked homepage, among a couple other options, though I'm sure the majority reading this will want to click the hockey tab and the selections it provides.

It isn't much, but it is a start. Now if we can just get a programming guide and a remote!

And yeah,

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2