Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Behind The Scenes

No, unfortunately, I'm not in a position to go behind the scenes with the UNH Men's Hockey Team.

I'm talking about behind the scenes here at The UNH Men's Hockey Blog.

I've been pretty busy outside of the blog lately and thus the fewer posts than usual that many of you have noticed. But even with the appearance of little going on there is a lot happening here that probably largely goes unnoticed.

Tweaks to programming (I'm still working on the sortable stats tables - having trouble with that one). Keeping links updated and adding new from time-to-time. Updating stats and information for alumni playing pro and the Future 'Cats. I'm constantly looking to improve both the functionality and appearance of the blog when I have time.

And it's all for the University of New Hampshire Men's Wildcat Hockey Team and you, my fellow fans, who I would be remiss to not send out a huge thanks to all those who have helped this blog along with comments, suggestions and leads on stories. And also my family who support the time and money that I put into this endeavor. Thank you all!

So, don't hesitate to contact me or comment with opinions or suggestions and hopefully some day we'll get that insider look with the UNH Men's Hockey Team!

Go 'Cats!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric J. Burton said...

So how is JVR looking so far this season?

Oct 30, 2008, 3:53:00 PM  
Blogger THE UNH MEN'S HOCKEY BLOGGER GUY said...

Hey!

Thanks for stopping by Goon!

JVR is looking great! To the point that a point per game just doesn't do him justice.

Physically he is a force on the ice but he holds back until someone goes after him. Once he gets fired up he is just more focused and more dangerous offensively.

I must say - overall, even given all of the above, you get the sense that he is holding back and that is what makes me think that he will not stay another year.

A real treat to watch.

Things out there looking any better after the rough start?

Oct 30, 2008, 9:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2