Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A Great Day For Hockey

It was a great day for hockey and Ty Conklin kept his perfect record intact in a great game that was won in the shootout by the glove of Conklin and the stick of Sid 'The Kid' Crosby.

Ty extended his unbeaten streak to five games since rejoining the Pens' NHL club last month where he is 5-0 in five starts. He had 36 saves on the game and his stats now stand at a 2.36 GAA and a .925 save percentage.

You had to watch it to appreciate how special this game was - I know I'll never forget it. And to see a University of New Hampshire goaltender get the victory is something that I'm sure will always be remembered by the Wildcat Nation faithful.

Hockey Rocks!

Happy New Year!

Ty, if you're reading... if there is any way you could hook me up with that powder-blue jersey I would never take it off! Oh, and whenever you're done with those Itechs I wouldn't mind inheriting those either! Man I wish I could afford some new pads! Thanks in advance! :)

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2