Friday, November 09, 2007

Weekend Match-Up

Luckily for everyone you will be spared my live-blogging tonight versus Lowell and most likely tomorrow versus Boston College. I have prior engagements and will not be able to be at a computer although I will certainly be watching the games with the rest of Wildcat Nation!

The games will both be on NHPTV so there should be plenty of options for coverage including NHPTV.org and the Live Stats (look below the Recent and Upcoming Games for the link) from the Official UNH Athletics site.

If anyone misses the live-blogging let me know and I would be happy to continue once my schedule returns to normal.

As for the games this weekend. I say throw everything out the window! Forget the tales-of-the-tape! Come in, play hockey, battle and defeat your enemies as a team! As Marshall Mathers says, 'Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted - One moment. Would you capture it or just let it slip? You better lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow this opportunity comes once in a lifetime.'

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2