Friday, October 19, 2007

Feelin' The Buzz

Game time is approaching fast folks. Work is almost done - hey what are doing reading The UNH Men's Hockey Blog at work!?

Don't forget that you can find the game on the radio hopefully or if not on Yahoo! Broadcast.

So, with game time coming on like the five o'clock train I'm feeling a buzz - no, not from my favorite brew (Smithwicks btw and I've really liked Seadog's Blueberry Wheat Ale this summer as well but back to the buzz) - no, I'm feeling a buzz in the air as I look forward to tonight's game. Something in the air just feels right and I fully expect to see a great game from our Wildcat Men tonight. This team is something special and I think that we are going to see that every game.

Check back later as I'll be back with ongoing game highlights from across the hockey world featuring our 'Cats.

See you in a few hours!

*Alright Nation, just minutes until the pregame and Gray enters the fray - that's Kevin Gray of the Union Leader putting together a nice article about our 'Cats. Check it out.

It's pregame time.

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2