Saturday, August 04, 2007

UNHWILDCATS.TV

I'm not sold on it yet but I'll keep you posted if I decide to try it out. I thought I would spread the word - if you have the dough it's probably worth it.

Just so people know I have absolutely no affiliation with any organization at this point but I would like to begin the process of seeking sponsorship if this blog is well recieved in its first full season this year!

The UNHWildcats.tv site is title-linked and I will probably link it permanently in the future.

The free preview of the announcement of new Women's Basketball Head Coach, Kristin Cole, seemed very good on my system but we'll have to see how the streaming video goes. I would be very pleased to see a free streaming preview - if anyone else would like to see the same head on over to the site and let's see if we can request that they offer their first volleyball broadcast on the 29th of this month for free as a preview of what they have to offer.

Hope to see everyone at the Alumni game tomorrow as the weather looks great!

We need to start a cookout to go with it!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2