Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sorry About The Late Call *UPDATE*

I was just double-checking that the volleyball webcast was tomorrow night, but nope, IT'S ON RIGHT NOW!

Sorry. They had changed the date to the 29th on UNHWildcat.tv (title-linked) and messed me all up!

Go 'Cats!

*And it's over - moments after I posted. I totally intended to remind everyone to check it out but I was sure it was tomorrow as that was the last date I had seen.

Those Wildcat women totally tore Bentley apart! Lookin' good ladies!

Go UNH Women's Volleyball!

The video:

From what I saw I think that it may not meet a certain level set by those who have high expectations - let's be realistic, webcasting is still in its infancy and the United States has just about the worst broadband access among industrialized countries - remember that 75 year old Swiss grandmother with a 5 GIG/s connection!? Anyhow, the video is slightly fuzzy (as is all internet streaming video) and would hitch at times. The audio would crackle at times but I'm not sure of the source of either disturbance (system at the game, transmission or user-side). I would definitely like to hear what others have to say about it!

As for me, I'm still considering.

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2