Friday, April 13, 2007

One of those O.C. moments

That's Oh Crap!

I was looking forward to providing coverage of the World Juniors and especially reporting on our very own Future 'Cat, James vanRiemsdyk, and then I totally blew it - admittedly I have been very ill lately so we'll chalk it up to that!

Anyhow, USA got off to a rocky start, dropping a 5-3 decision to the Russians, on April 12th, who were also responsible for their last World loss. VanRiemsdyk was held scoreless as was Russia's top player.

But Team USA came back with a vengeance the next day (oops - um, I mean today - which I guess means that I didn't totally blow the coverage since the first game was just yesterday - can you tell I'm not totally healthy yet?) blasting Germany 9-1. JVR had two assists.

Next they play Canada on Sunday, April 15th.

Lot's of action tonight, both Future 'Cat and 'Cats alike, across the USHL, ECHL and the AHL. Check back later for select reports.

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2