Friday, March 02, 2007

We Suck! *wink-wink*

Alright guys, just one more game to throw before we make our post-season march!

I really didn't know you had it in you to put so much effort into looking bad! I'm impressed. Still that had to be the worse looking game I have ever seen! I feel sorry for bc, to look that bad against a team that is TRYING to lose and putting in the extra effort, even TRYING to look bad. That program is seriously slumping - I bet they don't even make the top four next year.

Well, while it was painful to watch it's all going according to plan - just remember to stick to the plan!

Oh yeah, that was really something special seniors - you put on quite an act for the fans that supported you for four years! Thanks!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2