Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Last I Knew

Tickets are still available for Friday's Game vs bu.

Price is $22(+$5.50 over the phone when I called 1-866-WILDCAT).

This is a game with a lot on the line. What our team brings to the ice in these two games is likely to be indicative of our post-season hopes. According to Brett Hemingway in his WMUR interview, the team is looking forward to demonstrating that they are the top team in Hockey East and I'll put some words in his mouth by saying the top team in the country.

This is what it's all about. Playing for the Hockey East title and likely securing a top seed in the National Tournament. For the first time in a few years we could lock-up the top spot before the puck drops on the last game of the year. If we sweep the rest of our season and win the Hockey East Tournament we will have set a school record for wins in a single season before the National Tournament even starts. I may be getting ahead of things but if any team can do it this team can. I would not have believed this at the beginning of the year but they have made a believer of me.

Remember the mantra!

This is my mantra!

I want game-in, game-out domination! I want the net bricked-in! I WANT BUCKETS OF FIRST PERIOD GOALS as well as second and third!

Keep your noses to the grindstone! Bury every puck in the back of the opposition's net and plow under anyone who gets in your way!

And for the love of a National Championship, STAY OUT OF THE PENALTY BOX!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2