Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'm So Excited!

I know, I hate to say that it's just merrimack, and if we think it'll be an easy win we'll pay, but IT'S JUST merrimack!

I'll put myself out there so that if we don't play so hot against them we look even worse. We're talking about a team that just barely has more than ONE goal per game! I hope they bring their 'A' game because I want to see a hockey game!

But I'm excited for the prospect of seeing our 'Cats back in action (well that and maybe some warmer weather!) and maybe, just maybe, picking it up a bit like we saw in the first period of the maine game at the Whitt. If you're not even just a little bit excited you don't have a pulse!

So, tomorrow night, NHPTV (including their Webcast!) at 7:00pm! And I'll get my playing fix during some stick and puck in the morning! Hey, OUMHBG (Other UNH Men's Hockey Blogger Guy) - are you gonna play?

Remember the mantra!

This is my mantra!

I want game-in, game-out domination! I want the net bricked-in! I WANT BUCKETS OF FIRST PERIOD GOALS as well as second and third!

Keep your noses to the grindstone! Bury every puck in the back of the opposition's net and plow under anyone who gets in your way!

And for the love of a National Championship, STAY OUT OF THE PENALTY BOX!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2