Friday, February 09, 2007

I'm NOT So Excited

Trevor Smith scores our team's only even strength goal in TWO GAMES!

Nice to have Radja back and scoring with two goals on the powerplay (*later note provides that Hemingway redirected Radja's shot after Mike walked in to an opening provided by the penalty-killers*) - at least THAT part of our game is working! That and the goaltending - BOW DOWN! WE'RE NOT WORTHY! Obviously Kevin Regan is only getting started - one month dedicated to him is obviously not enough. Obviously!

What happened to the offense? I saw no creation on the ice tonight. No one created any space to shoot the puck tonight. No one controlled the puck which usually leads to the afore mentioned problem. There was a lack of effort early. These things are unacceptable! Maybe the days of beating Merrimack by a score of 7 or 8 or 9 to 1 are gone but I would still expect to see a better display of hockey on our part. The defense is not without blame either. Still weak to the outside! Gotta stop the outside attack. Otherwise good tonight, well, besides that ill-timed line change.

I want more!

I want more offense!

I want more defense!

I want more goaltending!

We have to bring back the domination we showed in November!

Remember the mantra!

This is my mantra!

I want game-in, game-out domination! I want the net bricked-in! I WANT BUCKETS OF FIRST PERIOD GOALS as well as second and third!

Keep your noses to the grindstone! Bury every puck in the back of the opposition's net and plow under anyone who gets in your way!

And for the love of a National Championship, STAY OUT OF THE PENALTY BOX!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2