Friday, January 12, 2007

What Do You Mean? - Serving Notice

The game's not tonight?

I'm itching with anticipation to watch our 'Cats play, so much so that I had myself convinced that they were playing tonight. Oh well, tomorrow night, televised on WMUR, I can deal with that! I wonder if they webcast? I'll try to find out.

And I guess all good things have to come to an end. Yup, you guessed it, on a quiet night in the only game playing in the AHL Darren Haydar's streak came to an end. Well, he still has enough games left to put together an even longer streak!

*LATE ADDITION*

Hey, what does the Western College Hockey Blogger Guy think he's talking about? Or is he just jealous? James vanRiemsdyk is OBVIOUSLY the first player in the Mid-Season Scouting Report with college ties - #2! Notice Served!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2