Thursday, January 18, 2007

Putting It All Together = REVENGE!

This team has come a long way since the early games of this season. We've buckled down defensively and found an unrivaled scoring touch. Every game I see our 'Cats moving closer and closer to the essence of the mantra.

Tomorrow night we have a chance to notch yet another step in our march toward ultimate victory. Tomorrow night, Wildcat Nation, will have the chance to savor the sweet taste of revenge.

So, let's get it started! Let's put it all together!

5-0 'Cats!

Remember the mantra!

This is my mantra!

I want game-in, game-out domination! I want the net bricked-in! I WANT BUCKETS OF FIRST PERIOD GOALS as well as second and third!

Keep your noses to the grindstone! Bury every puck in the back of the opposition's net and plow under anyone who gets in your way!

And for the love of a National Championship, STAY OUT OF THE PENALTY BOX!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2