Saturday, January 20, 2007

I Wanna See That Again! Let's Return The Favor!

Now it's time to add insult to injury.

They came into our building and walked off with a win. Now we're going to walk into their building and after wiping the floor with them we're going to walk out of there with another win for ourselves!

I'm hoping to find out if Jacob McFlickier will be back in the line-up tonight and I'll report to you as soon as I find out.

Prediciton:

6-0 'Cats!

It's time to show utter dominance!

Remember the mantra!

This is my mantra!

I want game-in, game-out domination! I want the net bricked-in! I WANT BUCKETS OF FIRST PERIOD GOALS as well as second and third!

Keep your noses to the grindstone! Bury every puck in the back of the opposition's net and plow under anyone who gets in your way!

And for the love of a National Championship, STAY OUT OF THE PENALTY BOX!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2