Monday, January 29, 2007

HHM

Hokey Hockey Monday is more like it but a win IS a win and I'll take it.

I got to play a little hockey this morning. Gotta love that. There weren't enough shooters nor an opposing goaltender so it was just me on the receiving end of A LOT OF SHOTS. Felt good today and I stopped a lot of shots - which isn't always the case, some days when you're off, you're OFF! But today was not that day.

I'm hoping Coach will let me come to practice and TRY to stop some pucks some time. What do you say Coach?

Well, the polls finally catch up to reality - the pairwise rankings. I've already displayed my disdain for polls so that's all I'm going to say about that - not that I don't respect your opinion Coach but the polls only amount to some news stories on the local news.

I've updated a lot of stats recently. They're worth checking out as many of the Future 'Cats continue to put up amazing numbers as well as the Alumni. Speaking of which Jason Krog and Mark Mowers are on the ice tonight but on opposite sides of the ice as the Rangers face the Bruins - hopefully they'll give me some stats to update. And Darren Haydar is on the ice for the Canadian AHL All-Star Team - DUH!

Have a good night and check back frequently during the week for updates!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2