Friday, January 19, 2007

Getting It Straight

Still working on getting the details of Future 'Cat, Blake Kessel's, arrival in Durham. It looks that Kessel will be among the '08! recruiting class. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Whatever the date we'll track his progress and look forward to him donning the Blue and White.

In other matters, I don't think I've missed any birthdays but just incase a belated Happy Birthday to blueliners Chris Murray and Nick Krates! I'm pretty sure that I already mentioned their birthdays but I wouldn't want you guys to feel slighted! Coming up next are, well we have a whole slew of February birthdays which we'll get to as they come!

For those that haven't heard, Jacob McFlickier, will be sidelined tonight and possibly tomorrow night with what is being called a shoulder strain. I just hope that the minutemen think that they just may have an advantage tonight with Radja and McFlickier out of the line-up - oh how sad they'll be to learn the truth! And to learn the truth in front of the NESN cameras, oh how sweet, as the game will be televised as NESN's Friday Night College Hockey game. You can also see highlights from NESN's Friday Night Hockey on the Hockey East Online site, yes I've just named it but I refuse to reestablish their link until they show some consistent honesty with their weekly and monthly player awards.

Prediction

5-0 'Cats!

Remember the mantra!

This is my mantra!

I want game-in, game-out domination! I want the net bricked-in! I WANT BUCKETS OF FIRST PERIOD GOALS as well as second and third!

Keep your noses to the grindstone! Bury every puck in the back of the opposition's net and plow under anyone who gets in your way!

And for the love of a National Championship, STAY OUT OF THE PENALTY BOX!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2