Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Gettin' My Work Done For Me!

Why work when you can get someone else to do it for you! Right, The Other UNH Hockey Blogger Guy (btw - Happy Belated Birthday)! I really need to get some OTHER UNH Hockey Blogger Guys and Gals.

Anyhow, my thanks goes out to Doyle Woody, the Anchorage, Alaska sports guy for the title-linked article about Ty Conklin. Ty is finally back in shape and proving that he's still got it - check out the article. Also there is this rather pathetic article totally downplaying Ty's role and even questioning his abilities - I much prefer Doyle's analysis.

I'll try to get Ty's and Jeff Pietrasiak's stats up sometime soon and last I heard Mike Ayers is in Europe (Denmark I think).

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2