Friday, December 29, 2006

SHT

Haven't had to do this in a while - Sad Hockey Thursday (the acronym is much more interesting than other options...)

We'll have to wait and see if this is a holiday hangover or not, but there are no excuses. Outshot 28-19 with only 4 shots in the third in a losing effort. Definitely no way to start the post-mid-season-break.

I can see the headlines now, UNH first streaking team to trip-up! There goes UNH blowing it through the stretch. Well, those people can shove it!

As for me, I won't go slinging any blame yet but only because I didn't see the game. But I'll be watching the next televised game like a Wildcat ready to pounce.

Alright guys, I predict 5-2 UNH over wm'pys...

This is my mantra!

I want game-in, game-out domination! I want the net bricked-in! I WANT BUCKETS OF FIRST PERIOD GOALS as well as second and third!

Keep your noses to the grindstone! Bury every puck in the back of the opposition's net and plow under anyone who gets in your way!

And for the love of a National Championship, STAY OUT OF THE PENALTY BOX!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2