Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The World Is Not Enough

One day Wildcat Nation will probably have members on the Moon and Mars. For now they range the Earth. Make sure you show your blue and white and show everyone the extent of Wildcat Nation on our Frapper Map at the bottom of the page and spread the word.

So, how do you like the tunes? I can't hear it when the page comes up and for those of you like me who would like to hear the tunes just go to the Audio Clip on my profile (beneath the poll). If you don't want to hear the vibe you should be able to click and stop it right above the poll. Someday I hope to be able to alter the clip to the version used at our beloved Whittemore Center.

The game against Merrimack looks alright on the score sheet but I remain displeased. I really expected more and the slow start against the Cub Scouts will not be sufficient in the Battle Royale on Sunday. The top Cat will be decided on Sunday and this game is really the start of the rest of the season not the last before the break. It's a must win and a can win - and we will win.

Right Now, UNH 5-1!

Shawn Vinz is working on confirming my prediction - way to go!

Congrats to Kevin Regan on his first shutout this year! I'd like to see you do it to UVM!

This is my mantra!

I want game-in, game-out domination! I want the net bricked-in! I WANT BUCKETS OF FIRST PERIOD GOALS as well as second and third!

Keep your noses to the grindstone! Bury every puck in the back of the opposition's net and plow under anyone who gets in your way!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2