Saturday, November 25, 2006

Well, that was BORING!

3-1 'Cats.

Congrats to Kevin Kapstad for getting his first collegiate point!

I was really hoping they would bury them through the last half of the game. Really not an acceptable game practice. If you can't take it to a team like Northeastern then how are you going to take it to a team when you really need to... it's too easy to get into a routine. So, remember the mantra... oops, I forgot to put the mantra in my pre-game.

This is my mantra!

I want game-in, game-out domination! I want the net bricked-in! I want buckets of first period goals as well as second and third!

Keep your noses to the grindstone! Bury every puck in the back of the opposition's net and plow under anyone who gets in your way!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2