Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I would have posted sooner but I could not get on after posting this morning.

A couple hours ago I stumbled across an interesting tidbit... well, what do you know, the Under-18 Team played Robert Morris on Sunday, oh, eeeww, a 2-2 tie, that's lousy. Let's see who scored - you guessed it. Down 2-0 early in the third JAMES VANRIEMSDYK scores to get his team on the board. Then, just 5 minutes later, on the powerplay, VanRiemsdyk sets up Colin Wilson, who set him up for HIS goal, to tie the game. They ended the game with the only points for their team 1g, 1a apiece. Not too shabby.

And look at the Frapper Map of Wildcat Nation! Can you believe it?!? Wildcat Nation stretches across the entire world!
*And now it is WAY down at the bottom of the page to help deal with aesthetic issues with some operating systems - I hope you can get to it and everything looks all right. Thanks to the HE Blogger for the suggestion.*

Cool, now come on! Vote in the poll!

Oh, I wish it were Wednesday! I want to see our 'Cats dismantle BC!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2