Monday, November 27, 2006

HHM

Well, yet another Happy Hockey Monday!

Sorry, I'm a bit late in posting this morning. I'm put off of my hockey happiness due to an evil landlady. My landlady is deciding to raise the rent $100 dollars per month for the first of the year. We can barely make it now and another $100 dollars is out of the question. Well timed if I must say so myself with Thanksgiving just finishing up and Christmas around the corner and a new baby on the way for the middle of January. Thanks landlady!

Well, with that out of my system for now, let's see if I can focus on hockey.

Our Wildcats continue their winning ways despite, maybe in spite, of getting no respect from the hockey world. That's okay. All I've got to say is that their respect isn't worth spit. So, even when we do get some respect I say shove it down their throats and continue on our way. Remember the mantra!

This is my mantra!

I want game-in, game-out domination! I want the net bricked-in! I want buckets of first period goals as well as second and third!

Keep your noses to the grindstone! Bury every puck in the back of the opposition's net and plow under anyone who gets in your way!

Go 'Cats!

All I've got to say is our 'Cats have got to keep pushing. I want to see a big push when Merrimack comes to town. And all the stops will have to come out versus Vermont on Sunday in an afternoon game(Televised on ESPNU).

News - Jason Krog gets called up to the NHL (Atlanta Thrashers) and scores just 2:?? into the game then is sent back to the AHL where Krog, Haydar and former college opponent Brett Sterling are now referred to as the "Three-Headed Monster" and continue to put up ridiculous numbers.

Other than that a fairly quiet time in the Hockey World is Thanksgiving Break as far as I can tell. Oh, I did want to say that was VERY funny to whoever voted the correct score AFTER the game! And I really like the 'Cat that voted a 100 - 1! And KEEP VOTING IN EACH POLL AS THEY COME!

Well, Happy Hockey Monday. Somebody comment with some Wildcat News that interests you!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2