Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

With boring ol' football on my thoughts turn to hockey. As UNH Wildcats Men's Hockey team fans we have a lot to be thankful for.

An 8-2-1 record.

Being King-of-the-Hill ready to take all comers.

Trevor Smith.

Jerry Pollastrone.

Matt Fornataro.

Jacob Mcflickier

Brian Foster

The List goes on...

Be thankful for the incoming recruits...

James VanRiemsdyk

Philip DeSimone

Paul Thompson

Steve Moses

And all the rest...

And the mantra...

This is my mantra!

I want game-in, game-out domination! I want the net bricked-in! I want buckets of first period goals as well as second and third!

Keep your noses to the grindstone! Bury every puck in the back of the opposition's net and plow under anyone who gets in your way!

Go 'Cats!

Happy Thanksgiving and

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2