Wednesday, November 22, 2006

As I said before... The Best Offense in the Land!

Now, officially the best.

Our 'Cats now own a 4.73 GPG average.

I won't expect any write-ups from USCHO to mention New Hampshire. At this point I wonder how they'll figure out how to talk about college hockey come the end of the season without mentioning the National Champions.

My mantra seems to be working pretty well, I think the guys just missed the I WANT THE NET BRICKED-IN part so I tried to make it stand-out! This season is all about tough love - I'm not going to go soft on my critiques and I expect our 'Cats not to go soft either. They've got to play EVERY game like they have something to prove! EVERY game to the mantra!

This is my mantra!

I want game-in, game-out domination! I WANT THE NET BRICKED-IN! I want buckets of first period goals as well as second and third!

Keep your noses to the grindstone! Bury every puck in the back of the opposition's net and plow under anyone who gets in your way!

And I don't think you miss this part but, Oh Yeah, Have Some Fun Out There!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2